Markets seem to have turned around over the weekend as all major indexes currently sit in the GREEN as we make our way into a brand new trading week!
This news comes in stark contrast after last week’s closing days when the same indexes closed the week out deep in the RED… But with a new set of trading days ahead of us, the events on the week’s schedule could be the deciding factors whether or not today’s early morning luck can hold out or if we’re in for more heart ache before the week is out.
Join us today as we dive into the potentially market shifting events of the days ahead and what they could mean for you and your investments before Friday’s closing bell.
The Week Ahead…
- Topping Monday’s news updates is Buzzfeed, the American internet media, news and entertainment company who is scheduled to begin publicly trading on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol BZFD.
- Following the events of Monday will be Tuesday’s long list of expected earnings reports including big names such as Autozone, Casey’s General Stores, Dave & Busters Entertainment, Toll Brothers and many more!
- Things start to ramp up Wednesday, not just with more earnings reports which includes more big names like Campbell Soup, United Natural Foods, Gamestop, Brown-Forman and more, but in the economic sector with the release of the JOLTS (Job Openings and Labor Turnover Survey) report and on Capital Hill as CEOs from all the major U.S. airlines make their way to D.C. to a hearing examining their struggles with recent worker shortages, despite the large sums that have been given to the companies in pandemic assistance.
- Thursday marks a big day for the Jeff Bezos backed aerospace manufacturer Blue Origin which is scheduled to hold their third and final human spaceflight of the year. The flight will consist of two honorary guests (Good Morning America co-anchor Michael Strahan and the eldest daughter of Space pioneer Alan Shepard, Laura Shepard Churchley) as well as a group of four paying customers which will consist of space industry executive Dylan Taylor, investor Evan Dick, as well as the first father-son combo to ever fly into space together, Ventures founder Lane Bess and his son Cameron.
- In addition to this, Thursday will also have its own batch of earnings to share with consumers as companies like Lululemon Athletica, Costco Wholesale, Broadcom, Hovnanian Enterprises, Vail Resorts and more add their names to the week’s docket.
- Friday’s agenda is a bit calmer and will include earnings from Johnson Outdoors and Blade Air Mobility before closing out the week.
Learn More Here…
If you’re interested in learning more about the week ahead and the steps one lifelong investor is taking to combat whatever may be thrown his way in the days ahead, then we encourage you to sit down with DTI founder and head trader Tom Busby now as he dives into the details of his trading strategies for the days ahead.
P.S. – Bezos isn’t the only one shooting for the stars this week… Don’t forget to join DTI founder Tom Busby this MONDAY, DECEMBER 6th at 3:30pm ET as he sits down to explain to viewers the secrets behind his famous Moonshot trading strategy!