DTI’s 24-Hour Global Trade Room
Designed to enhance your DTI trading education experience, this 24-hour, interactive, educational trade room lets you experience first-hand how our professional traders identify trading opportunities and manage these trades – all while maintaining a winning attitude and providing great education.
Chat and exchange trade ideas with fellow traders and learn first-hand and through repetition how our professional traders make real trades, identify real-time setups, and take advantage of trading opportunities. You’ll be part of an interactive community of traders that constantly leverages the DTI method and tools to help you achieve your trading goals.
Check out the Fox10 television interview below where Tom Busby talks about this Trade Room and the many benefits of becoming a member.
Our TradeRoom is open 24-hours/day each week from Sunday @ 5:00 p.m. CT until Friday @ 4:30 p.m. CT. In addition to the comraderie of interacting with fellow traders from all over the U.S. and abroad, you’ll enjoy and learn from the following great programming covering stocks, options, and futures:
- • All times listed are U.S. Central Time (GMT – 6:00)
- 05:00 – 07:00 Early Bird Trading with Tom Busby (getting you prepared for the trading day plus pre-U.S. market futures trading)
- 07:00 – 08:15 Early News Items
- 07:30 – 8:00 DTI RoadMap™ Software Training with Chief Instructor, Geof Smith (Thursdays only)
- 08:30 Opening Bell
- 09:00 – 10:00 Trade Zone 1 and Reference Bar 3 (U.S. morning market open to European cash close)
- 10:00 – 10:20 Options Corner with Tom Busby, Geof Smith, and Charlie Finn (Monday – Thursday)
- 10:20 – 11:00 DTI Market Buzz (10:30 European cash close)
- 11:15 – 12:15 Lunch and Video Break
- 11:30 – 12:00 Steve Thompson’s Financials Weekly (Tuesday only)
- 12:30 – 13:15 Trade Zone 2 (U.S. midday market)
- 13:30 Special Presentations
• Monday Options – Charlie Finn’s Chat: A view of the market for options traders
• Tuesday Stocks – Swing Trading Stocks with Celeste Lindman (3rd Tuesday of each month)
• Wednesday NADEX – Chuck Crow with the NADEX (binaries) Weekly
• Thursday Commodities – Geof Smith’s Corner: Take a ride through the commodity markets.
- 14:15 – 14:50 Trade Zone 3 (U.S. afternoon market going into the close)
- 15:00 US Cash Market Close
- 15:15 Daily Stock View
- 16:15 Daily Market Recap
- 16:30 Reset for the New Trading Day
- 17:00 Futures Markets Open
- 20:30 DTI RoadMap™ Software Training – Q&A with Chuck Crow (Monday only)
- 21:00 Night Owl Session with Chuck Crow (strategy and planning session for the next trading day)
See what some of our students have to say about the DTI Trade Room. These testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of our students.
“Tom, the trade room, like no other place, integrates training, support, and access to other traders that understand what we’re doing. That is invaluable.” – Wilton B. (Whitney, TX)
“If you’re serious about learning to trade, you will not find a better place to learn!!!” – Pam T. (Plano, TX)
“I am a regular member of DTI’s trade room and find it invaluable in my trading. DTI teaches proper trade entries, profit targets and risk management and executes these techniques live every single trading day. Tom Busby and his team help frame the big picture of the market and identify where the opportunities lie while helping traders avoid potential traps. And as an added bonus, a great group of people and a wonderful suppportive trading community sharing ideas.” – David W. (Westport, CT)
If options are of interest to you then you’ll want to be a part of this educational trade room with options veteran Charlie Finn. The primary focus of this trade room is to educate members on shorter-term options trades and define high probability, high risk/reward, and defined risk trades. Members learn how to place trade strategies to increase return and decrease risk, instead of just entering trades.
How the Weekly Options Room Works:
- Room open 24 hours/day.
- Monday morning meetings each week at 8 a.m. Central to review the previous week, current trade positions, and preview the next week.
- Daily reviews are held each day at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Central
- Educational classes are held the first and third Thursday evenings of the month at 7 p.m. Central.
Types of Trades:
- Majority of trades are risk defined, income producing trades from a few days to 3 weeks in duration.
- Fast, short-term, and high-profit directional trades are initiated when identified. Many of these are are only ten to thirty minutes in duration.
- Simple trades such as puts and calls to more complex trades such as spreads, calendars, and iron condors are used.