Put your DTI education into practice and learn to trade in live markets right alongside our professional traders. Below is a list describing the various DTI trade rooms we offer.
DTI 24-Hour Educational Trade Room
Designed to fast-forward your RoadMap™ Route education, this 24-hour, interactive, educational trade room lets you experience first-hand how our professional traders identify trading opportunities and manage these trades – all while maintaining a winning attitude and providing great education.
Chat and exchange trade ideas with fellow traders and learn first-hand and through repetition how our professional traders make real trades, identify real-time setups, and take advantage of trading opportunities. You’ll be part of an interactive community of traders that constantly leverages the DTI method and tools to help you achieve your trading goals.
In addition to other great programming, join us each weekday for the following:
- Early Bird session from 5 a.m. – 7 a.m. Central
- Trade Zone 1 (U.S. stock open to European stock close) from 9:00 a.m. - 10:15 a.m. Central
- Trade Zone 2 (U.S. mid-day market) from 12:30 p.m. – 1:15 p.m. Central
- Trade Zone 3 (U.S. stock close) from 2:15 p.m. – 2:50 p.m. Central
- Night Owl (strategy and planning session for the next trading day) from 9 p.m. – 10 p.m. Central.
“Tom, the trade room, like no other place, integrates training, support, and access to other traders that understand what we’re doing. That is invaluable.” – Wilton B. (Whitney, TX)
“If you’re serious about learning to trade, you will not find a better place to learn!!!” – Pam T. (Plano, TX)
“I am a regular member of DTI’s trade room and find it invaluable in my trading. DTI teaches proper trade entries, profit targets and risk management and executes these techniques live every single trading day. Tom Busby and his team help frame the big picture of the market and identify where the opportunities lie while helping traders avoid potential traps. And as an added bonus, a great group of people and a wonderful suppportive trading community sharing ideas.” – David W. (Westport, CT)
Learn how to trade during the Asian and European markets. 30-year veteran Bill “the Greek” Costarides takes you through the method to understand the night market and through his call service finds live trades in the Emini-S&P during the night session.
This trade room is open each week 24-hours/day from Monday at 5 p.m. Central until Friday morning and features:
- 2-hour live analysis and live trading session every Wednesday night from 7 – 9 p.m. Central
- Nightly trade updates (Mon. – Thurs.) at 5 p.m., 7 p.m., 9 p.m., 11 p.m., and 2 a.m. Central
- Recap at 8 a.m. Central of the previous night’s activity and upcoming day’s outlook.
If options are of interest to you then you’ll want to be a part of this educational trade room with options veteran Charlie Finn. The primary focus of this trade room is to educate members on shorter-term options trades and define high probability, high risk/reward, and defined risk trades. Members learn how to place trade strategies to increase return and decrease risk, instead of just entering trades.
How the Weekly Options Room Works:
- Room open 24 hours/day.
- Monday morning meetings each week at 8 a.m. Central to review the previous week, current trade positions, and preview the next week.
- Daily reviews are held each day at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Central
- Educational classes are held the first and third Thursday evenings of the month at 7 p.m. Central.
Types of Trades:
- Majority of trades are risk defined, income producing trades from a few days to 3 weeks in duration.
- Fast, short-term, and high-profit directional trades are initiated when identified. Many of these are are only ten to thirty minutes in duration.
- Simple trades such as puts and calls to more complex trades such as spreads, calendars, and iron condors are used.
Trade with Tom (TWT)
Want to trade with Tom Busby? Our most recent addition to DTI’s comprehensive trader education, TWT will allow you to do just that by trading live with DTI’s founder and 30-year veteran Tom Busby in all markets each day. Trade side-by-side as he shares market insights and reveals his next moves.